The Baltimore White Marsh Adventist School exists to lead children to Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, motivate them to think, and empower them to serve.
The Baltimore White Marsh Adventist School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children. A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come. To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to:
- Develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew 2:37-39
- Master the basic academic skills
- Value labor, physical and mental, as the blessing God intended
- Cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended.
The Baltimore White Marsh Adventist School is operated in harmony with the guidance and direction of the Office of Education, North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Our school is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist Christian school network. The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
- It is not a requirement for your family to be or become a Seventh-day Adventist to attend the Baltimore White Marsh Adventist School. As an Adventist Christian school, however, the curriculum will reflect the values and biblical worldview of the Adventist church. To learn more about the Adventist Church, click here. There are many students that attend our school who are not Adventists, and if you have any further questions on this matter, feel free to contact us with your questions.
Benefits of Enrollment:
- Small Student-Teacher Ratio
- Student-Centered Teaching and Learning
- Challenging Accredited Curriculum
- Affordable Private Education
- Opportunities for Community Service
- Vibrant Parent Network
- Ongoing Parent-Teacher Communication
- Online Access to Grades
- Safe Environment
- Supportive Christian Community
- And more!
This is an important question to ask when enrolling your child in a private school: Are you accredited?
Our school is a part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist school network. We are accredited by the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities, which is a member of the National Council for Private School Accreditation (www.ncpsa.org). The Seventh-day Adventist education system includes elementary and high schools, colleges, and universities in countries around the globe.
Now Enrolling for our 2021-2022 School Year
Click HERE for more information about our program!
Contact u s for a private tour!
Call us at 410-663-1819
or Email us HERE
Our Accrediting Organizations: